University and Early Career Recruiting Lead – AGCO
Who we are looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
AGCO Corp has an exciting opportunity for an Program Manager, Early Career Talent to support the growth of the AGCO Acceleration Center at our University of Illinois – Urbana Champaign (UIUC) Research Park Office and other University Campuses across North America .
The Early Career Talent Lead will conduct early career recruiting activity on University Campuses across North America while helping student intern teams through the first steps in their career journey as they work on projects at AGCO. This role will also be the on-site Lead for AGCO’s Acceleration Center (ACC), support the facility and interns experience, provide leadership for a couple interns who will support the efforts of this role with the goal of creating a stellar and engaging site that wow interns and entice them to stay with AGCO..
What you will do:
- Identify and support areas of opportunity to enhance and improve our University Relations and Early Career Recruiting initiatives.
- Coordinate internship program needs, partnering with IT and HR to ensure the successful hiring, onboarding and offboarding of interns.
- Responsible for local ACC site operations, recruiting and administration including office maintenance, workstation support and site finances/billing/budgeting, stocking supplies, etc. as needed.
- Partner with ACC Business Lead to support ACC interns’ experience with AGCO
- Conduct North American early career recruitment and event coordination, interview scheduling, posting open positions on various portals and job boards, coordinate recruiting events and attend networking and career fairs to help the business team’s recruiting efforts.
- Develop strong campus relationships with colleges and universities through placement offices, faculty, administration, and students.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience with program, HR or events coordination, internships, co-ops or other student or career programs
- Proven interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and build partnerships.
- Autonomous, self-starter who can perform in a dynamic and fluid environment.
A plus if you have:
- HR experience and/or recruiting experience preferred
- Previous Research Park experience
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.